Hills Advertising has the exclusive outdoor advertising rights for Dubai South, formally known as Dubai World Central (DWC), for 10 years. Home of Al Maktoum International Airport, which upon completion will be the biggest airport in the world serving over 200 million passengers annually. The entire Dubai South has been designed as an “Aerotroplis”, a city built around an airport. An area of 140 km², designated to create a self-sustained economic zone to support the following districts: logistics, aviation, commercial, exhibition, humanitarian, residential, and leisure. Hills will be developing the media offering in conjunction with Dubai South master plan, ensuring 100% coverage, reach and maximum frequency as state-of-the-art systems will be installed in various sizes and in all strategic locations.
Advantages of Advertising at Dubai South:
- Upon completion, will serve over 200 million passengers annually
- First phase completed and will serve over 5 million passengers in 2015
- 140 square kilometres of advertising space
- Dubai South is centrally located- 30 mins from Downtown Dubai and 40 mins from Abu Dhabi
- Where Expo 2020 will take place
- Residential and Hotels to start as early as 2016